Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lol, what about my braces am I suppose to blog about? I am adapting well to it, not much pain, thank God =)

Well, hello 2009! I am at home on a Saturday night but im not complaining. I've been out too often and once in a while being at home is good. I get to pack my room cause it's erm not very accessible, haha! 

Who could have imagined 10 years later there's a bunch of primary school friends you still hang out with. Though we dont meet up often, but every time we do, we never fail to have tons to talk n crap about. Dining at Angus for 3 hours plus was really a delight, touring Marina Barrage and racing through the field with the water sprinkling on us was really memorable. =)

Who could have thought last minute call for a primary school gathering would turn out to be a success, with many faces unseen for years, come together to play at the games cafe. We sat at coffee club for around 4 hours too, catching up with each other and planning for a next get- together =)

Who could have anticipated Wheelock days to be fun, meeting new friends and continue to strive together with old friends. I remembered I didnt want to enter Wheelock. I remembered the day before the submission of the essay, Amanda encouraged me to write the essay. As much as I didnt want to, I crapped through and handed up the essay. I didnt expect to get in but I did =) Although it isnt my true passion to educate, but my friends had pulled me through thus far. Probably God will show me the reason why someday. 

2008 was a year I saw myself mature much more in certain areas, emotions especially. 2009 will be a fulfilling year - to be goal-orientated, disciplined, motivated and spending more time with family. 

There are many people to thank, haha. To my parents, my pig sister, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends out there, thank you for such fond memories. Just thinking of it brings a smile to my face. I believe there will be many more to come in the following years!

"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller

No comments: