Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Saturday, July 10, 2010
There will always be songs that remind me of certain people. And scenes in dramas too, especially melodramas. When that happens, the tears just come falling. So yesterday was bad, cause I watched an episode which happened to trigger. Then I came in and used the laptop and while I was listening to songs and looking at photos, the tears came again. I didnt had a good sleep (as usual but this was the worst), i woke up early and went out and when i got back in the afternoon, tell me about it, my eyes were kind of swollen and my flu, it never stopped. I needed to sleep, I needed to rest BUT I couldn't!!!! Why! Even the day when I went out whole day, caught the 2.30am world cup match and came home at 6am, I couldn't sleep. It's insane, I need proper and regular sleep but my body refuses to let me. I need to see a doctor soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment