
It's 1st of August 2010! A few more months to yet the end of another year and I am gonna turn 23, shucks...hahas. It doesn't feel good to be getting older day by day. I've been coping with some lower back problems since last week. Maybe it's just that I haven been exercising for a super long time so time to get back into shape soon. Speaking of which, I pretty much will as I officially enter the workforce. I foresee tiring days as I return home and lie flat on my bed. Nevertheless, I guess I have to start working soon, I cannot be pushing to a later date to start anymore. Beginning to feel bored some days when there's nothing to do, I can't be out hanging around, playing or shopping every day. I have enjoyed way more than I deserve. August marks a new milestone in my life, in various aspects. I hope I wont fail You this time. =)
MARK TWAIN
No comments:
Post a Comment