Saturday, December 4, 2010

Finally, a break for me!



A break at last!!! It has been a real roller coaster ride for me for the past few months. Starting work initially was filled with much excitement and stress at the same time. Then sickness struck and my health hasn't been good since then. I really hope with this break, I can have much rest away from the childcare environment and also build up my immune system with the help of supplements. To think that I have to eat supplements....All in all, I still want to thank God for all that I have gone through these past months, both the good and the bad. Coming back from the trip, it will be a whole new year for me in school already. I am taking the K1 class with many talkative children. I really hope I can do a good job in managing the children and also to educate them.

Alright, put these worries aside, I want to enjoy my trip! Please keep me in prayers =D

No comments: